head and heart | Teen Ink

head and heart

By savannahhope11 SILVER, Pflugerville, Texas
savannahhope11 SILVER, Pflugerville, Texas

"without god you can beome the person you never wanted to be"

Sometimes you head and your heart don’t go agree on things. I see this everyday, even in my own life. Your head thinks about what is good for you. What is right in life. What we need to do everyday. Your head keeps us alive. Your head is a beautiful thing it one main goal keep us safe.

Your heart on the other hand is the emotional part. Some hearts are bigger than others. My heart has been broken, beaten, ripped apart, and destroyed. But that is like many hearts in this world is. Our heart runs on feelings. It mainly runs on Love. Your heart always craves to be filled with anything good, or bad love. What is good or bad love?

Well that’s for our head to decide. Your head tries to keep your heart in check to keep you from getting heart. It is that little voice in the back of your head saying this isn’t right but most of the time we choose to ignore it and do what we feel is right. Sometimes that exactly what we need something that dangerous, but like all risks it can backfire.

When the plan backfires your head can go into overtime to make sure you never get hurt again. When that happens your head and your heart do not go hand in hand. They start to argue in what is right. We are scared to take risks, but when we do all we think about is not getting hurt.

thinking about how confusing it is to get make in the game