Maybe....... | Teen Ink

Maybe.......

April 30, 2010
By Anonymous

Ugh today couldn’t be more awkward. He wanted to talk to me?! This is how it all went, I went to my locker, and I kind of knew that he was near but I didn’t know he was that close. So he came closer to me, almost like he was eager to see my face, hear my voice, and feel my touch. But sadly my good friend came and started flirting with me, and I think that hurt him so he stepped back slowly, and went to class. I couldn’t see his face but his body language can tell me everything, it showed me that he was hurt; he was disappointed that he couldn’t talk to me when after all he could’ve if we both had the guts too.
Maybe that wasn’t what happened at all, maybe it’s just my imagination, cause after all his classroom was 1 inch away from my locker. Maybe he was just walking the hallways, maybe he was looking for someone other than me, and maybe he didn’t want to see my face at all. Maybe……


The author's comments:
this actually happened and honestly the whole day i was thinking if only i saw his face, cause maybe his eyes would meet mine and explain everything..but sadly i didnt and i was seriously wondering painfully the whole day what he was doing so close to me!