All the lies she told me

I never really told anyone about my past and why it was so screwed up.
But when I was 5 my step mom pushed me to the cold wet floor, then sitting on my small back, whipping me hard while my dad was just standing there with his arms crossed just watching with no emotion on his face. I guess they seemed to have guessed I needed that. For all I have done was get suspended for going on the play ground when the bold headed principal told us not to.
But I was screaming on the top of my lungs telling her to stop and to get off my back which I thought she broke because she was heavy.
But days past I was in my room with the door locked to that she wouldn’t hit me again.
And now that I am 15 she promised she wouldn’t hit me again or yell at me for the smallest thing. But just this weekend she got all angry for me breaking my brackets’ and telling my mom. She told me that there were kids out there that are caring and loving and I wish you were one of those kids, but yet I am the most caring person anyone could imagine and the most loving person ever.
Also she screamed at me to leave her house and as soon as I was about to walk out the door with my phone and laptop in my peace purse my mom calls me and I pressed talk and put the phone in my packet and when I was about to walk out my step monster grabbed me and I started to freak the hell out. I screamed and my little brother walks in with the cutest but saddest face ever. She told me that she wasn’t going to hit me. But yet I felt threaten by her. When she found out my phone was on and that my mom was on the phone she grabbed me and pulled me and grabbed my phone and pressed the off button and just held on to my phone that she didn’t even pay for. My mom was calling my phone off the wall. When she walked out she pressed talked and said lets do this mutually and yet who was the more mature adult in this situation? Me or her? When she walked back into my room, I was sitting on the floor packing my things so that I could leave. She was about to throw my phone but she didn’t. I called my mom backed and I answered in tears running down my face. My make up was running everywhere. When my dad got home I walked outside and just waited for him to walk back out and leave. But keep in mind he doesn’t know that my mom was on the phone the whole drive back to my mom’s house. He started to talk about the issues and how it all started and putting the blame on me knowing very well it was her fault. But out of the blue he asked why I was on the phone with a guy late at night. REALLY!!!!! Change the subject why don’t you father. So I just sat there and I finally just hit the end button and walked out of the car without a word coming out of my mouth. He waited till I was in my house before he left my drive way. My brother was wondering why I was home early and that I was crying. So I told him the whole story about what happened with my step monsters and her vicious bites. He told me was going to kill her. (He didn’t really xD) But he couldn’t believe that she did that and he told me he loved me and he hugged me telling me it was going to be okay. (Which made my day xD)

TiffyBear123 said...
Apr. 14, 2010 at 9:15 am
Taylor..Why didnt you meet me after 2nd period?

Fallen_Cries replied...
Apr. 14, 2010 at 10:19 am
I know that Frau Abrams will let us out... All i know is that i dont want to talk to owl right now or see him.. Who is your Advisory?

TiffyBear123 replied...
Apr. 14, 2010 at 10:21 am
you can sneak into my advisory with me. coach wont care. Meet me by the stage.

Fallen_Cries replied...
Apr. 14, 2010 at 10:22 am
okay... whats class?

TiffyBear123 replied...
Apr. 14, 2010 at 10:37 am
A Buildings.

Fallen_Cries replied...
Apr. 14, 2010 at 11:07 am
THAN WALK FAST!!!!!!!

TiffyBear123 replied...
Apr. 14, 2010 at 11:09 am
ooookie. lol

Fallen_Cries replied...
i saw him going to 6th:

Fallen_Cries replied...
Apr. 15, 2010 at 8:37 am
Please dont tell anyone whats on my arm!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TiffyBear123 replied...
Apr. 15, 2010 at 8:39 am
I wont. I promise. I know you are tryin to cover it up.

Fallen_Cries replied...
Apr. 15, 2010 at 9:29 am
Yeah! but its a big deal to me... I really dont want Caleb to see....:\ but more the fact i still love him.... and that will never change... I saw him not to long ago and my eyes just started to water but i didnt cry tho...

Fallen_Cries replied...
Apr. 15, 2010 at 9:31 am

the only people that know are

you, sarah, DJ, Nichole, Dakoda, and Allison and thats all

Fallen_Cries replied...
Apr. 15, 2010 at 9:45 am
BULLCRAP!!!!! now they are playing Miley cryus:\ FML

Fallen_Cries replied...
Apr. 15, 2010 at 9:45 am
OMG! AT LUNCH WE SHOULD PLAY INVASBALL!!!!!!

Fallen_Cries replied...
Apr. 15, 2010 at 9:49 am
FTW NOW ITS JUSTIN BEIBER

Fallen_Cries said...
Apr. 12, 2010 at 7:31 am
I KNOW!!! leave me alone about it

Fallen_Cries said...
Apr. 13, 2010 at 7:31 am
And you spelt crappy wrong also<3