FRIENDS | Teen Ink

FRIENDS

By AshleySteve GOLD, Kolkata, Other
AshleySteve GOLD, Kolkata, Other

Try hard until you succeed and never give up at once 'cause one day you'll definitely reach your goal...!!!

Friends always bother me in every step of my life - whatever I do, whatever I think. A moment without them is unimaginable. But a certain point of my life came when they actually betrayed me. The people whom I trusted the most, betrayed me like no one else. My best friend broke up with me, my classmates started to cheat and pass rumours about me. I needed someone to help me - someone who could actually understand and feel my sorrows, someone with whom I sould share my thoughts and feelings. But no one came ahead to help me. I stayed alone for a long time. But then that day actually came when I really found someone. And the girl became my best buddy. We shared evrything among us. But the main reason why we became best friends was that she had also been betrayed by her friends. Now we are the best friends ever. I often say, its not necessary that you have to share every secret withyour best friend. But whatever you share has got to be true. We are true and straight-forward to each other. Even now when I see my friends passing by me, I can see the jealous and hatred in their eyes.