UNKOWN OBJECT | Teen Ink

UNKOWN OBJECT

March 26, 2010
By rclark29 SILVER, Sloatsburg, New York
rclark29 SILVER, Sloatsburg, New York
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

There is something lying in front of me. I don’t know what it is. It looks like a shiny silvery triangular object. It has this white piece of paper coming out of it with blue writing saying Kisses. It has this roundish bottom that looks like a circle.

I pick it up and it is hard, and a solid. You can feel that the object in it is smooth. The silvery wrapping is making it a little rough. It’s hard to tell what’s in it without opening it. So I go to open it.

I hear the crinkling of the silvery paper as I open it. It also sounds like your unfolding paper. I also hear the soft opening of it as if your opening a crumpled up piece of paper, but your opneing up a sweet goodness.

Once you open it you smell the sweet aroma coming out of the wrapper. It smells like rich sweet goodness. You can smell the sugary sweetness coming out of it and going staright to your nose. You can feel the smell getting stronger, so you want to keep eating it. You don’t want it to end with that first bite.

It tastes like rich goodness and sweet. Once you take that first bite you can feel the sugar in it running through your mouth, which makes you want more. You also feel your sweet tooth acting up. You can taste the warm crunchy feeling when you taste your first bite, you just don’t want to stop eating it.