When I | Teen Ink

When I

When I look into your eyes I see me and you together maybe even forever. When I dream of you I never want to wake up because I do not want my time with you to end. Every time I am with you I feel like I can be myself and I do not have to pretend like I am someone that I am not. The first time I had meet you I was not wearing any make up so I was not looking to hot. But you know what is amazing that I still looked beautiful in your eyes and you did not care how I looked. We barely even know each other but I feel like I know you. You are that type of guy that hates listening to hip hop and that you very much perfer to listen to old rock legends. You are also that type of guy that is funny, athletic, Adventorous. At other times you can be serious, loving and caring and very much perverted. I love those things about you that is what I am looking for in a guy and maybe just maybe that one guy can be you. I cant say I love you because I honestly do not. For a fact I know you do not love me as well. But I can tell you one thing there is never a day that you are not on my mind I am constantly thinking about you. I wonder if you ever think about me. Do you I would really like to know if we are on the same page or not? I just got to honestly know the last time we were together and we hugged. Was it just a normal hug or was the hug something special. If you asked me I would not even hesatate I would honestly tell you how I feel about you.