I need you now...

I need you now. I need you forever. Are you here now? No… Will you be here forever? Who knows…I guess I’ll never no… I wish you were here now. I wish you could be with me forever! I can’t tell you how I feel anymore. Last time I got my hopes up and then they came crashing down... Because of you … I’ve given up I guess … It’s not worth my tears , not worth my sleepless nights … I don’t know how you live your life with a guilty mind , you’ve given me up. You have a new life … you’ve lost me now. I’m not going to try to get you back again, it worked oh so well the first time. Why should I try if you obviously don’t care about me, you don’t care about anyone but yourself… Thanks I guess … I wish I could say losing you made me stronger … But it hasn’t its only made me weaker, I can’t get over how you treated me. Things weren’t the best when I was young, but I know you tried. What’s next … Life goes on I’ll say, it seems like forever, I can’t do it anymore… I can’t stand not having you, I missing part of my life… I guess it was expected …. I guess I knew it would happen , but I was hoping maybe I was wrong… I was right … again , I hate living my life knowing it would be better if you were in it… You messed up, I didn’t … At least I tried …. Thanks Dad… Thanks for being there , thanks for acting like you cared , thanks for giving me up , thanks for messing up my life , thanks for leaving me , thanks for not even trying … Thanks dad...

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Sarbear This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 29, 2010 at 10:15 am:
this is beautiful