Transgender or Gay, Straight or Bi. Outside were all the same but different inside!

By , Saint Augustine, FL
No matter who you are or what you are your still human. Like just because I’m Transgender people may think that means I like girls, and that it’s gross. Well, there right I DO like girls. But I like guys just as much! I am proud to admit that am transgender, and proud to like both guys and girls. I have yet to come out as bi, but some friends (and an annoyance I hate >.> gawd) know I’m transgender. I have some friends that know I’m bi too, but I’m still somewhat in the closet (which I like. It’s cozy in here! ^-^). I just realized I’m bi this year. But when I did it wasn’t that shocking. I mean I’ve thrown around the idea that I’m bi for years now. So it was like “makes sense”. And when I told some of my friends they already kind of guessed. Coming out being transgender wasn’t that hard. I was just having a normal convo with some friends. One of my friends, came out and said “I’m Bi.” And well she already told me so I was ok with it. Everyone else was too. So I said “I’m transgender.” It took them a while to get it because I had to explain it. Even know their like “So you think you’re a guy?” which is infuriating! I know I’m a biologicaly girl! I’m MENTALY a guy! Gosh! <--See girly talk. It happens. What with being RAISED female and having two sisters and being surrounded by their female friends.) Anyway. I don’t know why I wrote this I just FELT like it ^-^ Oh yeah: Were All Just different Colors of the Rainbow! <--Gay Pride Flag Reference)

creativityrules said...
Mar. 24, 2010 at 5:33 am
good for u.... every1 is made differently and every1 has the right to live the way they want.....