My Run-Ins with Nathan K. | Teen Ink

My Run-Ins with Nathan K.

March 9, 2010
By belle GOLD, Easley, South Carolina
belle GOLD, Easley, South Carolina
13 articles 0 photos 7 comments

During my second semester of school this year, (’09, ’10) I became a teacher assistant for Mrs. Brown. At first I assisted her during her second period, on B days. Oh by the way at my school we go by A, B days. Well I only did that for two classes then switched to helping her out during her first period instead. It just so happened there was this boy Nathan in her second period. I was extremely bummed that the changes had been made already for switching class periods because, well honestly, I thought he was really cute. He had never actually talked to me though. Yes, I know, it’s quite dumb. Well ever since then we started seeing each other everywhere! Okay, maybe that’s an exaggeration, but we see each other between every class change on both A and B days. Or so he says… Oh and by this point we’ve actually talked. Yea it was after we saw each other at McDonald’s. See I told you, everywhere. So it was maybe two days later that I just blurted his name out in the middle of the hallway. He turned around and I walked up to him and asked him about McDonald’s and that was basically are first conversation, it was about him being there with his girlfriend and me acting like a five year old by playing on the play place. I didn’t even see him there until I was pulling out of the parking lot. Now every time we see one another we talk about how often we see each other. Also, now we are apparently “Best Friends,” which don’t get me wrong I don’t mind at all because he is probably the hottest best friend I’ve ever had it’s just funny. I think it’s been an awesome start to a great friendship that I really hope will last.