My testomony!!!

Cutting has ruined my life yet has completely changed it for the better. I guess the saying things have to get worse before they get better is true. I started cutting because I was empty and broken. I was also desprate for something else, something greater and fulfilling. I tried to keep it to my self but got to the point where I was cutting to deep to hide it. Soon my whole family knew. I only got worse. It got to the point where I was cutting so deep I was passing out. I finally realized I couldnt live like this it was creating more problems and only provided a temporary numbness. At that point I was addicted to it, I didnt know how to stop;I dodnt think I could stop. One night I was so tired of life and the way I was feeling so I wrote my suicide note. A few weeks later my mom and I went to Winterjam in Greensboro. There I realized that what I was so desprate for and what I was searching for was God. You could feel the holy spirit in the place, it was an amazing experience. The next day I was talking to my youth pastor and I gave her the note. Well since shes a youth pastor she's obligated by law to tell. So she told the pastor and the pastor callled my parents. Now let me tell you that was also a life changing experience. I realized I could trust my parents and that they loved me and cared for me. Ever since Winterjam God has been working wonderous miracles in my life. Im proud to say Ive been cut free since Feburary 5 2010 and I plan on staying that way. It was a long and hard road towards healing but with God you can do anythin.
God loves us and he cares for us. He gave his only son so that we may be forgiven. He can also heal you you just have to ask him. Have faith and believe.

wind.and.rain.again said...
wow. i can really relate to how u cut because u wanted something fulfilling. thats exactly why i did it. keep writitng!

doggy1105 said...
wow good
i like it

blackrose326 replied...
Thanks, i am ill post more in a few days. Im proud to say it has been 2 months cut free