Where´d you go...? | Teen Ink

Where´d you go...?

By dramatik4 BRONZE, Hanover, Maryland
dramatik4 BRONZE, Hanover, Maryland

Where´d you go…?
I reach my hands into the open blindfolded but I still can´t reach you, where’d you go?
I remember you being their constantly holding me in your arms squeezing me tight into your chest
But where´d you go? Time has come and gone, seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, and months
, and now I feel so use to it, you not being their it´s practically normal. But how could this be when I was
so use to you near me a day didn´t go by without us talking or hugging. I feel kind of lost, a feeling you
have when everything´s just perfect , and then it suddenly collapses.

I miss you like you have no idea where´d you go? Why´d you leave me? Please come back!
I need your piece of the puzzle to make everything work, to make everything right. Would you please
give it back? Will you please come back?
I reach my hand into the open again I try to grasp you, and yes! I felt you, but you slipped away.
Where´d you go? What are you doing? I know you love me but you´re so busy as much as I am, but you
fail to notice your priorities. But don´t worry I still love you as much as I did before, I will always love
you.

I reach my hands into the open once more and yes! You’re their scooping me into your arms comforting
me for the time you´d been gone, promising me that everything would be ok.

<3 U J.R

This is for my best friend J.R