Hate That Kills | Teen Ink

Hate That Kills

February 25, 2010
By PencilPusher76 PLATINUM, Sidney, Nebraska
PencilPusher76 PLATINUM, Sidney, Nebraska
23 articles 0 photos 27 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life isn't about how many times you fall down......But about the times you pick yourself up once you fall....


Hate what is the definition nobody really knows except your own definition of the word. Why say “I hate this” or “I hate that”. People who cut themselves say “I hate my life”, and they try to end their lives but they never kill themselves. Why? Cause of the will power of the better half says “no don’t do this” but sometimes this will power does not speak loud enough. Unfortunately for those this ends up being a war won by the bad side and they end up killing someone or killing or bring harm to themselves. Is it not the end that scares us all? Is it dieing that scares us. I’m not scared, because everybody dies at one point or another. I’m not saying this cause I want to I’m saying this because I have to.
I turn on the TV and the first thing I see is that one hundred soldiers died in Iraq today or a teenager took his life at the age of fourteen. But you know what kills us the most is when we find out our relatives our dieing and we can do nothing. So I sit I sit till I fall asleep thinking, thinking of the past with my family not thinking why did this happen to me or how did this happen. I don’t worry because everybody dies for a reason good or bad. The only thing that worries me is, Will I ever get to do what I want to do before I die? So put yourself in somebody else’s shoes for a while and I bet you’ll never be the same ever again.