My Life | Teen Ink

My Life

By *Kace* BRONZE, Council Grove, Kansas
*Kace* BRONZE, Council Grove, Kansas

Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

I feel as if i'm in my own seperate planet. it's completely dark; hate surrounds this unforsaken place. THen as I look into the distance I see a white speck; a glimmer of light. As i sit there and stare; it comes nearer! Closer, until it's right in front of me. I stare in awe as it transforms into a person. Then I realize it's you. With you r blonde hair, your sparkling blue eyes. As i sit and wonder how you got here; you reach for my hand. For a moment all i can do is stare; the marble of your skin, and the fragrance coming off it! So i take it and gasp at the feeling that rushes through me! As i blush scarlet red you lean down to me. Till our faces are the same level, and look me straight in the eyes; and i stare back unable to look away. The next moment your lips are at my ear! Wispering the words i always wished you would! "You are my world! No one else even comes close to that! You're my angel...My forever! I'm completely in love with you!"

This piece is about my boyfriend! He calls me his angel, and i juss thought about it, and this came to me! :D