My Life | Teen Ink

My Life

February 18, 2010
By *Kace* BRONZE, Council Grove, Kansas
*Kace* BRONZE, Council Grove, Kansas
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!


I feel as if i'm in my own seperate planet. it's completely dark; hate surrounds this unforsaken place. THen as I look into the distance I see a white speck; a glimmer of light. As i sit there and stare; it comes nearer! Closer, until it's right in front of me. I stare in awe as it transforms into a person. Then I realize it's you. With you r blonde hair, your sparkling blue eyes. As i sit and wonder how you got here; you reach for my hand. For a moment all i can do is stare; the marble of your skin, and the fragrance coming off it! So i take it and gasp at the feeling that rushes through me! As i blush scarlet red you lean down to me. Till our faces are the same level, and look me straight in the eyes; and i stare back unable to look away. The next moment your lips are at my ear! Wispering the words i always wished you would! "You are my world! No one else even comes close to that! You're my angel...My forever! I'm completely in love with you!"

The author's comments:
This piece is about my boyfriend! He calls me his angel, and i juss thought about it, and this came to me! :D