Teenage love | Teen Ink

Teenage love

By Allybaby BRONZE, Vista, California
Allybaby BRONZE, Vista, California

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"

Ever wonder if you can find love at the age of 15, 16, 17, or 18. At the age of 15 I met someone who changed my life I am 17 now and still this person has not left my mind and everyday my feelings get stronger. People tell me its just teen love honey, and you'll get over it soon. I hate that because I know my feelings and I believe they are true.

This guy I talk about is amazing, he makes me smile. Not many people can do that except my family. Before I met him I felt lost in the world a normal teenager who doesn't know what to do next in life, but after I met him there has not been one day where I feel this way. I feel like I have found my way into who I am and what I want to do with my life. I have told him before "Thank you for finding who I am." and he doesn't know what or how he did it, but he's thankful for whatever he did. He is someone I can truly be myself around, there's not to many people who make you feel like that right? Well I am totally myself around him and he loves that because he's himself around me as well.

Another good thing about this feeling of love is that I can tell him everything that crosses. He's the only person who knows everything about me and he's like my diary, all of my feelings are inside him because I tell him instead of writing it down. And of course he is always there for me. I believe I am in love.

This was inspired by someone whom I believe I am in love with.

Allybaby said...
yeah I know. And its a strong feeling :]

armygirl22 GOLD, Brandon, Florida

i finally understand what true love really means. love means that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.

i know what you mean, i am the same way. :)