a life

Is it really far that all the little people are looked down on just because they are small? No,no one should be jujed by looks. I know a person that feals the same way. here is there story...
I'm 17 years old and all my life i have been the outsider, every day i would fear going to school. I knew that as soon as i walked in the doors of my school there would be a huge group of kids wanting to snear at me. I did not know that they could make me feel so small inside. I got in to fights and got in a lot of trouble at times. little did i know that all the pain i went through would some day help me. i learnd to stand up tall and proud. i should my self that the only person that can make me feal small is me. so today i walk the hall and pry that everyone that has ever felt this way can learn from all there pain just like me.
the person hows story this is is know a proud 17 year old hig school girl that walks the halls standing tall. That person is me.

mary_blue356 said...
Feb. 24, 2010 at 9:13 am
A good article and some of the parts can totally relate to me. Your work is really good
But...
I'm going to give some constructive criticisms, OK?
Watch your spelling and try to improve your grammar.
Read more books and stories to help you improve.
:)
-Mary

zoeyy replied...
thanks. yes i know i have bad grammer and spelling and i do read alot but it dose not help

mary_blue356 replied...
Stories do help! You read some stories and you learn from it and you learn their style of writing and how the subject agrees with the verb etc.

zoeyy replied...
k i'll work on it then thanks

zoeyy said...
what a life.