S.T.O.P | Teen Ink

S.T.O.P

By TheObserver SILVER, Indianapolis, Indiana
TheObserver SILVER, Indianapolis, Indiana

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stop, look around you. Don't just glance, actually look and study your surroundings. Not many of us do this anymore, we don't actually take the time to stop and think, "How did i get here?". What events led us to where you are today? Was it a choice you made? or just by accident. Every second matter, it could change your life...all in a second. Have you ever stopped what you were doing and looked at the people around you? Or even thought about what their lives might be like. Even the kid in the middle of the crowd, could feel like the loneliest kid in the world. Don't ever assume you know the truth about something, because there is always some truth left to be discovered. Think about some random kid tomorrow, think of what they do in their lives. you don't have to be right, but still..your taking your time out of the day to think about an individual. To think, hey maybe they like to draw, or hey maybe this quiet shy girl could be the craziest person on the weekends. I'm not asking for you to talk to them, or even find out information about them. Make up some crazy story about them, even if it isn't true. But to just remember to take some time out of our lives to just stop and look around.