Whats A Girl To Do? | Teen Ink

Whats A Girl To Do?

By DramaQueen106 BRONZE, Carrollton, Texas
DramaQueen106 BRONZE, Carrollton, Texas

" I love how it shows how if two people are meant to be together, they will be, even if something seperates them. That there's a magic to it" - Beastly

For every girl her dad is her strength to continue on! If he is not there then wahts a girl to do? If he isent there to wipe off her tears, if he isnt there to help her wit the fights she gets into with her mom! If he isnt there to say "I Believe" when everyone says "Give Up"! If he isnt there ro pick you up when you fall down! If he isnt there to say yes when your dad says no! If he isnt there to hold your hand when you walk down that aisle in that white dress! Whats a girl to do? NOTHING! Simply NOTHING! Withot her dad she is heartbroken! Noone can fix her heart! You can try and try, but i pormise you wont get very far before you realize, dat a girrl is NOTHING without her dad!!!

I know this may not be that great but this is my first mom that i actually wrote that i liked! This was pretty much what i felt when my dad died..so this was all i could feel!

DramaQueen106 BRONZE, Carrollton, Texas

mi sister????

mary said...
I love your poem resh. It is so sweet.