Just your average broken hearted teenager | Teen Ink

Just your average broken hearted teenager

February 8, 2010
By bluzeyo123 BRONZE, Fairfield, Connecticut
bluzeyo123 BRONZE, Fairfield, Connecticut
2 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Heart and music make a song." ~ A new Brain "No Day But Today." ~ Rent


I used to abuse the word love; I used to "fall in love each day." Whether it was the hottie new kid in French class or the Justin Bieber wannabie that I saw in the hallways. I'd say how I loved them so much and how amazing they were and then I'd be onto someone new the next day. These weren't your average crushes though. I got down deep and dirty to find out everything I could about each of the boys. For example, I found out that the cute basketball player in my gym class was number 24 (which was my luck number that day.) I also found out that the musical nerd with the long hair has an older brother who's a sophomore. The point is I was boy obsessive. I don't think I can actually say for a fact that I've been in love. I thought I was once, but that was a load of crap. Anyways he didn't like me back. For the most party I believe love has to be mutual. I have had three boyfriends though, none lasting over a week, but I don't feel they count either. I always keep this list in my head. It has the qualities of what would be a perfect boy for me. I’ve never met anyone who could fill all those qualities. This boy had to be cute, funny, sensitive but yet a gentleman, musical, talented, he has to like to cuddle, and most of all he has be the harmony to my duet. I thought this type of guy would be easy to find but after years I discovered it was near impossible to find someone with all these perfect qualities. I didn’t believe he was out there… Until the day that I met him.


The author's comments:
I met the perfect guy and wrote about it. Theres more to this story that doesn't end to well...