Once a Friend

i hadn't realized how things have changed. you use to run up and give us a hug have a really conversation but now...we can't even get a word in it's a hug, then you're gone to be with you're groopies. it all use to be different...u had been our friend and us yours but now...its as if you only hug us because its what u use to do...but things have changed they've changed you. your them now and we're left in the distence watching and wishing things were different remembering other times, happeir times when you had been ours but those are just memories and thts all there going to be... just memories. memories that we will long for to be true again...but you are them and now and maybe for ever lost to us....

missing the ones we use to know. the ones we use to laugh act completely crazy with. those that had our been our friends for what seemed like forever. but now they are gone. changed into something that we had always promised not to becpme. the ones we had always hated. dispised. but now you are one those my friend. so this is good bye

qui133 said...
Sept. 6, 2010 at 10:01 am
this is really good, just alot of mixed up phrasing that confuses the reader. fix that up and you'll be set. :)

darkangel09 replied...
Thanks. I did it when i was really upset so i wasnt really thinking striaght, i will fix them. thank you

qui133 replied...
my best work always comes from my strongest emotions too.

darkangel09 replied...
i agree, i think a lot of peoples best works come from emotions. even if they dont realize it. emotion is what causes me to write

qui133 replied...
Amhen to that