friendships | Teen Ink

friendships

By miraaaaaaaaaaaa BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada
miraaaaaaaaaaaa BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada

youre only young once.......... (;

Can a person live without friends? Maybe some people can but I know that it would be the hardest thing for me. My friends are my life. Whenever I feel down and upset, they’re there by my side to cheer me up. I’m always there for them too.
We’re always together and we have so much fun. We have so many memories and we’re always talking. When one of us has a problem we always help each other. Of course we have arguments and we don’t always agree on the same things. The most important thing to do is to talk about it and by the end of the day we’ve made up and are best friends again.
It’s very easy for some people to make friends. Others are just really shy but once you get to know them, they can be really fun and crazy. That’s how I act when I first meet someone. I have lots of friends, but only a couple of close ones that mean a lot to me.
To me a friend is someone you can depend on to always have your back. They should stand up for you when someone talks bad about you. A friend has to be loyal and be someone I can talk to about anything. My friends make me who I am and I can’t live without them.