Letter To My beloved

Dear Love,
Oh how I’ve missed you love; I still long for you despite the fact that you seem to have given up on me entirely. If I were so cruel, I might tell you the truth, I might tell you how much I need you. But you’re happy with him, and he’s so much better than me so I think I’ll just let you be. Every day is a living he11 for me. I get up and see your face smiling beautifully at me from the memory of the previous night’s dream. I sigh, roll out of bed, and start my day. Every minute I have is spent thinking about you with your glorious green eyes. All of the songs I used to sing to you to put you to sleep make me want to cry, but I can’t do that; that would be breaking the rules. I call you and every conversation I hear his name preceded by the words, “I love.” Every night I lay in bed on the phone with you while the tears steal silently down my cheeks. From the first time I heard his name, I knew this was going to happen and yet I still let it. I knew you would choose him and leave me alone. I who have waited longer than any sane person would, I who have loved you beyond a shadow of a doubt; it was I who you left. Do you remember our first kiss? Do you remember the fire coursing through both of us then? I guess not or maybe you would’ve chosen me... I still love you and always will; the difference is that now I have to hide. Now I have to love you alone. Too bad you’ll never read this. Signed,
The Faithful

-Ash- said...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 9:03 pm:
really like it! 5/5 :) check out some of my work if you have time?

_BetterInTheEnd_ said...

its beautiful...

whos it about???

-Kal- replied...
Sept. 17, 2010 at 9:50 pm :
Hey Heather. Sorry I didn't respond quicker..... It was about Emily.

Wellington This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 19, 2010 at 7:36 pm:

this was beautiful! 

do you mind checking out some of my work? 

-Kal- replied...
May 20, 2010 at 3:01 pm :
Sure, no problem!!! Thanks!

Bbrat said...
Mar. 9, 2010 at 2:25 pm:
I really liked it! it's powerful but at the same time soft.... if that makes any sense. Your a great writer! I read your poetry too. I have a great respect for it because i myself am not so great with poems:) good work though!

-Kal- replied...
Mar. 9, 2010 at 4:01 pm :
Thanks so much :)
I'll be happy to read your work :-)

christianjedi said...
Feb. 2, 2010 at 12:26 am:
Wow. Very powerfully written. Nice work.

**missybell** said...
Feb. 1, 2010 at 7:02 pm:
wow i just started crying. your work its amazing and you really know how to get to the heart of people and bring up emotional feelings. this is great :)

Jatavion replied...
Feb. 27, 2010 at 12:13 pm :
Thanks so much for reading guys.

wish_u_was_mine replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 7:39 am :
aw. this is adorable!

wish_u_was_mine replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 7:39 am :
and also, i've been there... still am actually.