Dane Cook Dominates Bradley Center | Teen Ink

Dane Cook Dominates Bradley Center

By ladiesman217 GOLD, Sussex, Wisconsin
ladiesman217 GOLD, Sussex, Wisconsin

“Funny” does not do Dane Cook justice. Sunday October 18, Cook would have been better described as “obscenely inappropriate and raucously hilarious.”
Love him or hate him, the guy has a lot of fans. 10,000 of them filled the lower bowl of the Bradley Center and gave Cook a standing ovation as he ran into the arena Sunday night, his infamous “superfinger” logo emblazoned across his sweatshirt.
Cook was a hit from the start, discussing things most would never think of, like the disadvantages of a prosthetic leg to dropping a cell phone in a public toilet. According to Cook, the phone “tobogganed down my powerful chest.” As can be expected with Cook, the majority of his material is too inappropriate to print.
The crowd saw a different side of Cook Sunday night, as well. During the show and a ten minute encore, Cook breeched the topic of his recently deceased parents. Cook gave credit to his mother for helping him become the man he is today.
Never fear, Cook returned to his usual shenanigans. After distributing water bottles to random fans, Cook shared a story about why certain waitresses **** him off and how it broke his heart that the people at Cold Stone don’t sing when you give them tips anymore.
Rob Kelly, a friend of Cook and a member of Cook’s Tourgasm in 2006, opened the show with a twenty minute rant about things such as his recent weight loss and not worrying about what comes with old age.