The Garden

Natural beauty can be seen at every corner. The wondrous fragrances of assorted roses smell like a fresh mist of perfume in the air. Cheerful robins and blue jays sing a song of joyfulness and the melody would travel through the air, soothing the surrounding souls. A tangy, bitter-sweet flavor gets released into my mouth as I eat a fresh blueberry. The ripening smell of berries intermixes with the smell of the gigantic evergreens and the bright yellow daffodils. The red tulips and the tiny violets attract the black and yellow bumble bee and the elegant Monarch butterfly. As I gently touch the petals of a fully-bloomed pink rose, I can feel its delicacy and its smoothness. There was even a drop of glimmering dew still present from the frost of the early dawn. The bright light of the warm sun shines on my face and the faces of the many statues hidden within the countless vines and leaves of the plants. As I opened the gate door, I felt a slight breeze as if the wind was saying good bye and at that moment I was certain that this place was truly magical.