All Nonfiction Bullying Books Academic Author Interviews Celebrity interviews College Articles College Essays Educator of the Year Heroes Interviews Memoir Personal Experience Sports Travel & CultureAll Opinions Bullying Current Events / Politics Discrimination Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking Entertainment / Celebrities Environment Love / Relationships Movies / Music / TV Pop Culture / Trends School / College Social Issues / Civics Spirituality / Religion Sports / Hobbies
- Summer Guide
- College Guide
- Author Interviews
- Celebrity interviews
- College Articles
- College Essays
- Educator of the Year
- Personal Experience
- Travel & Culture
- Current Events / Politics
- Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking
- Entertainment / Celebrities
- Love / Relationships
- Movies / Music / TV
- Pop Culture / Trends
- School / College
- Social Issues / Civics
- Spirituality / Religion
- Sports / Hobbies
- Community Service
- Letters to the Editor
- Pride & Prejudice
- What Matters
30 Lies That Parents Tell MAG
1. You will have a good time on this trip.
2. I will let you use Daddy's camera.
3. The Tooth Fairy is real.
4. We will always trust you.
5. Hebrew school helps you learn about your heritage.
6. Lies are always bad.
7. You can tell us anything.
8. We are perfectly happy with your grades as long as you are trying your best.
9. Nobody will go into the bathroom if you are in there.
10. If you steal a camera from a store, somebody will notice so you have to bring it back.
11. We will be home just as you are falling asleep.
12. Toilet paper is not for throwing.
13. One second!
14. I'm not mad at you.
15. People notice when you fart in public.
16. You look pretty today.
17. All boys are stalker-predators in disguise.
18. Your cousins do not have mental problems; they are just shy.
19. The stork brought you.
20. You will get your own room.
21. We will get a dog soon.
22. I will fix your computer.
23. We won't embarrass you like that ever again.
24. Your hair looks fine.
25. It will only hurt for a second.
26. Getting your hair cut is not a waste of time.
27. Too much social life can be a bad thing.
28. You can't get married until you're 30.
29. Stuffing all your junk under the bed doesn't work on us anymore.
30. Your sisters will be punished for what they did.