Time Machine

We were bestfriends, and personally, I thought nothing could tear us apart... I was wrong. I know you've made up your mind, I cant change it, no matter how hard I try. And trust me, I've tried. I don't have a time machine, and I cant alter your emotions like Jasper from Twilight, begging you to forgive me never worked.
Maybe, just maybe your dying to be my friend too. Maybe, your just afraid of what people would think or maybe you really don't want to be my friend, Im not sure, but i know one thing- I would give the world to be your friend again, Id murder someone, because I know I'll never have a friend as good as you, and nobody can be as good of a friend as you were to me. I cant change the past, but if I could, I would.

tiffanyanne said...
Jan. 10, 2010 at 11:55 am
Thanks! I was going to make it longer but, i felt like I would have been complaining too much, and would have sounded whiny? Thank you though.

lgrs_88 said...
The only criticism I have is that I wish this piece was longer... you sound exactly like me. I miss my best friend too. I know it's hard - but you will move on. I have, somewhat. It's hard. It hurts, and I'm sorry for your loss.