Autumn Morning Fever

It was foggy and cold my jaw jittered up and down. I had goose bumps all down my spine. But that was not going to stop me from looking at the most beautiful sunset sitting just right passed the hills the colors glittered like a tiara. Off to the east stood a doe and a buck and two baby fawn’s eating there morning breakfast. Then there stood a couple of turkeys gobbling there way into the woods.

The trees stood all over the cabin, colors of autumn red, orange juice orange, and sun yellow, oh don’t forget the green leaves too. They look like a claque of many colors. Then, after I headed inside I brewed up some starbucks coffee and sat down and read my devotions on my balcony sitting towards then sunset.

My family had still been sleeping so I figured after I had my devotions I would do some cleaning. After about 45mins they had all had started to open there gazing eyes. I fixed them some wonderful home made pancakes with eggs and bacon. We sat down at the kitchen table and ate our meals. I told them all about my beautiful scenery this morning and they all were interested then for the rest of the day we enjoyed our company.