Last year was the worst year of my life, because I spent most of the summer up in the hospital with my sister. it all started when we went camping in Pittsfield at Pinelakes Resort. As soon as we got there we put on our swim suits and jumped into the lake. We swam for 4 days. When we got back home, it was fine, just like normal. Then a couple days later my sister Jordan started having to go to the bathroom all the time. It wasn’t anything serious yet. We just thought it was something she ate, so we stayed home. Then it got worse and worse. The next day, we rushed her to the emergency room. Come to find out she had Ecoli. We were in the hospital in St.Louis for a month because it got so bad. We thought we could go home sooner, but she went into Kidney failure. The doctors say she may have swallowed a little bit of the lake water, and it ended up getting her Ecoli. This experience taught me that even when things are really bad, there’s still a chance that it will turn out alright.