Just Friends?

Dear Khristian

We can never be... why? Because we are just friends, really good friends, and you don't want to ruin that...

You said that it meant nothing and that you have too much respect for our friendship. If you were just to give me one chance, I could show you that it could be amazing. I don't want to hurt you like you have been hurt in the past. I just want you to take a risk and see how good it would feel.

I know that things could never be the same again but that's what life is about... taking risks! I could make you so happy. There's more to life than just sitting around waiting for something to happen; life will then just pass us by.

I love you and if you have not seen that by now then you are blind. I used to think it was just your looks but then I realized it's the inside that makes my heart beat at this pace. You make my life worth living. Maybe this letter is all I need to put you behind me - I doubt it though. You will be in my heart forever, Khristian, even if it is just as friends.

I'll love you always,

Avelina

Mrs. T said...
Boy talk about pressure!! good luck.

22much4me replied...
Dec. 16, 2009 at 11:28 am :
hahahahhahah thankz <br /> it's working though. he's been coming to me when he wants to talk and when he needs to talk. i believe i'm blessed in a way. I believe God has sent me Khristian in this world for a reason

Nina <3 said...
Dec. 15, 2009 at 11:50 am:
hey, this is the author.....i just wanted to inform all of you that even though i gave him this letter (which was i believe 2 weeks ago) he's still thinking about it. since i gave him this letter, we have been getting closer by the day. if you have any advice to give me (like what else i should do) please help me ")