True Love | Teen Ink

True Love

By 0HMYJOSH^_^ BRONZE, North Las Vegas, Nevada
0HMYJOSH^_^ BRONZE, North Las Vegas, Nevada

What Goes Around, Comes Around

It’s over! Those two words you wouldn’t want the love of your live to utter. It was Fall of 2007, when I was going out with the perfect girl. That perfect girl was Shiloh. We started going out during fall, and we seriously loved each other. Everything about her was and is amazing. Her amazing smile, perfect personality, and she was beautiful. Let’s rewind to the beginning.
At first we didn’t really talk to each other. We had a few classes together and that was pretty much it. Then one day, I was hanging out with some of my friends, and then she suddenly approached us, and we became friends. Before this happened, I never really liked anyone that much. But then, after awhile, we really got to know each other.
All though we just met, we felt sparks flying. Every time I was at lunch, or during passing period; I would go out of my way to give her a hug. We then became great friends. A few months went by; I felt that she and I were getting closer.
I finally had the guts to ask her out. When I asked, she took awhile to think, but she said of course. Even though I was in 6th grade, I actually thought I was in love. And then here’s the bad part. When she broke up with me, I felt like my heart sank. If only I could make things better with her. If only I could redo true love .