Dear Polaroid | Teen Ink

Dear Polaroid

December 1, 2009
By Anonymous

October 15, 2009

Polaroid
4400 Baker Rd
Minnetonka, MN 55343

Dear Polaroid,

As a Polaroid digital camera user, I am pleased to hear you were involved with different organizations such as “Picture a World without Breast Cancer.” Although I have been pleased with your products, I have been having some issues with my digital camera. I hope you are able to fix this problem for me.

Since I have purchased my t730 7.0—mega pixel camera, I have been having two problems. First, the battery. My battery can’t hold charge for more than a few hours. When the camera comes out of the charger, I would expect it be fully charged; however, mine is not. When the camera is used, after only a few uses, it will be dead. This should not be happening. Only Polaroid is able to supply the battery that my camera would need. Secondly, the quality of the pictures has been terrible. The contrast, and clarity of the pictures do not compare to other cameras. For example, a few days ago, I took some general pictures. I had the flash turned on and they were dark and sometimes blurry. In comparing the same pictures taken on other cameras, mine was by far the worst. This has really disappointed me. I am fully aware the other brands such as Canon produce a higher quality camera, which is why the quality of the pictures is better. I would expect this of Polaroid. As I have found out, people with the same camera are having the same problem. As a Polaroid user, I am asking for feedback on a way to help.

As the Polaroid mission states, “Our goal is to provide a high level of service to customers. If you feel that something should be brought to our attention --to share a story, compliment great service, or report a matter that was not resolved to your satisfaction -- feel free to contact Polaroid via the email link provided on this page. Please allow 48 hours for a response.” I would be pleased if you followed through on this and were able to get back to me. I would love to keep contributing to the success of Polaroid, and I hope you see this as way to keep customers satisfied.

Thank you for you time in reading my letter on what I have to say. I look forward to hearing back from you. If you have any questions regarding my letter, please feel free to contact me.