I hate how we can't be

I see him everyday at school, hugging them, flirting with them… and I can't do anything about it. He's not Mine anymore. I have no say about what girls he talks to everyday it kills me. But I have to go through it.
I hate how we can't be. All that drama during those wonderful seven months was hell. But no matter how hard I try, I never got over him, probably never will. I love him….and this sucks. All these memories everywhere I go.
You asked me to semi. I had to say no, because our “parentals” will flip like there is no tomorrow. But I wonder.... Does it hurt him too? When I walk around with the guys, does it make his stomach cringe? Or does he roll his eyes and walk away.
I want to know. I need to know. Is there any chance for us down the road? Or should I move on? Ugh what am I saying; there is no way for me to move on....</3

xXOneWishXx said...
...wow...umm...i guarentee he feels the same way, cuz im a guy thru the same situtation...and everyday i see her my stomach cringes too...it hurts more then anything knowing tht we can't be...i want her more then anyone, but it just won't...i wish parents weren't like tht...

xXOneWishXx replied...
Hey my writing jus got done pending...you should check it out...if u want to lol