*Our Conflict* | Teen Ink

*Our Conflict*

By mariah martinez BRONZE, Austin, Texas
mariah martinez BRONZE, Austin, Texas

Conflict. We had never had a conflict, until that beautiful day in July. It was a really beautiful day in July; I had just gotten out of the shower. I decided to call my boyfriend, and we started to talk. One thing led to another…we began to argue. It was not a pretty site, but we did. It was so horrible I hung up the phone, and didn’t answer when he called me back.

Soon after, I decided to call him back he didn’t answer. I called, and called, and called, and called, but he still didn’t answer the phone. Decided to call one last time, finally he answered and we began to conversate once again. He decided to keep on yelling and arguing with me so I told him some things, hoping they would make him happy it just made things worse. I was just trying to get his mind out of all the anger and get him to concentrate on the good that happened in our life. He finally busted out with, “I’m going to get drunk tonight, and I’m going to get so drunk I’m going to find me another girl. Well after he said that it made me even madder I hung up didn’t say one word at all.

Later on that night, the phone kept ringing;” ring, ring, ring, and I kept getting texts; beep, beep, beep.” He kept begging me to answer the phone, well I gave in, and I told him okay and said to him I’d be there when he called me.

Finally, he called me and I answered. He apologized, and told me he would never talk like that to me again. I forgave him, and I told him I would call him back after I got done eating my dinner. He told me okay he would wait for me as long as he had to, and we said our, “I LOVE YOU’S!” and our I’ll talk to you soon. I felt very happy because I didn’t lose the love of my life. We have been together for almost nine months, and a few days thru thick and thin it was very tough but I guess it was meant to happen this way, but in the end it all worked out.

this was a true story about me and my used to be fiance til the day of november 7,2009 we decided we was to far too be together so decided to call it off.