Dream of My Life | Teen Ink

Dream of My Life

By Raeven BRONZE, Boise, Idaho
Raeven BRONZE, Boise, Idaho

I will be talking about my American dream in this paper. It will be hard to accomplish. I will get there. My American dream is to become a veterinarian. There are two things that make me want to become a veterinarian. I love animals. I want to be a veterinarian.

The first thing is to know more about animals. Their habitat in the forest. How they live. I love to be around any animal. Some people think I am crazy because I still have six animals. Three dogs and three cats but I love animals. I really want to care for animals.

The second thing is I have had ten animals die on me. I don’t want others to feel the way I do. If animals that they are so attached to die on them. I have taken in eight of the animals that have died on me. I still have one cat that we rescued from in between our back fence. I saw it and I walked up to him he was almost dead when I found him. I snuck him into my bedroom and fed him.

Have you ever thought of being someone that helps with other people or animals? Some people don’t care if someone somewhere is dieing or if an animal is dieing. Do you care? Those people are just caring about themselves and not caring about nothing else. If I had my way I would change the way people think and treat animals! Will you?