Regret

I was shortly running out of breath as I was running on the track. I had entered a race in the fifth grade, and was one of the fastest kids there; that was one of my worst experiences ever. I was running like I was on top of the world, but then, my heart started beating unsteadily, and my chest started closing in, and I could feel my air ways shrinking. This could only mean one thing; I was having an asthma attack. I started slowing. Everyone could tell something was wrong. My mom saw me collapse to the ground, and she ran over immediately. I started to go unconscious, and the last thing I had heard was my mom yelling, “Someone call an ambulance!” Then everything went black

If I could go back in time, I would have stopped myself from ever entering in the stupid race, but when you do something wrong –or stupid- there are no go backs. I regret ever entering that race and having an asthma attack because for two weeks, I had to have an oxygen tank to help me breath. Everyone DREAMS of going back in time to change tiny stupid mistakes, and this is one of my times.