Moving | Teen Ink

Moving

October 30, 2009
By eselever BRONZE, Porter, Texas
eselever BRONZE, Porter, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

My parents were always debating about moving. When I ehard about it, I was quite shocked. I had lived in Houston all my life and I wasn’t ready to move away from where I grew up. All my friends lived in Houston, and I knew that if we moved I wouldn’t be able to hang out with them.



My mom was very happy about moving. It was very important to her. Although I wasn’t happy about moving, I knew that if I told her, She would reconsider. I Didn’t want her to do that, so I told her I was excited too, even though I really wasn’t.




My parents began by moving to apartments while the house was being built. I have to say, I really did enjoy the apartments, they were nice and small. In fact, they were nicer and cleaner than our old house. It was great, we were very fortunate to be bale to live in such a nice apartment. After about a year, the house was finally built. It was a very beautiful beige and white stacko house. I Didn’t care. I still loved it more where we used to live with all my friends. Even though I wasn’t happy about it, I knew my mom was, and that’s what really mattered most to me.