''The Same Respect''

I am a fourteen year old girl, !I'm in high school.I have french,jewish,german,itlian,irsh, and alot more as my culture.My friends are white,black,spanish, and other kinds.Why do others not have respect for others.We are all the same and finally equal.Just because the color of your skin,the way you look, the way you talk, and your staus of your life, you dont get the same respect as others.why? Can you answer that? why, do people judge one another when they know their not perfect.Everyone has there ups and downs, noone is perfect.I HATE when people say "ohh no thats all n****** , or look at the lil n******."They have no right to say that.At that you just look at a person and the color of their skin and say oh thatss a n*****.no ! Every person is for their self and is their own personality.why because of one persons action you give that race thier name .Same as for white,spanish,arbain, and others races.Its not just white againt black and black against white, its every where all over , every day in our world. It's very sad and wrong. God put us on this earth not to be racist but to make a change,and help eachother,We are all brothers and sisters , but obvouisly people these days dont understand that. !So next time , have respect for others as you want that same respect. be equal, and treat one another the same. Because you will have to face god one day.And he is the only person that can judge you , because of who YOU are.You are like a box of crayons , you dont know which one you will pull out, whch color. and how it writes.Be your self, and believe what you want, dont follow others , be a leader !