A true friend | Teen Ink

A true friend

By marjoline BRONZE, Nv, Other
marjoline BRONZE, Nv, Other
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Why is it always in the difficult times that you discover who your real friends are?
Here I am sitting in december 2008. At home, lying on the couch and waiting for you, the best friend. You said you would visit me today as I am at home dealing with serious anxiety attacks.
But you didn't show up, and I don't know why because I can't reach you. I open my computer and there it is. An email from you, another person who was special for me but haven't seen in years, and now you are mentally supporting me. Thank you dear and true friend for doing this. Six months later:(when I am writing this)never heard from you, the toxic friend anymore. But I don't care anymore, because now I have you, my real friend.You really showed me that real and true friends do exist.I dedicate this to you.

I wrote this article based on my own experience when I was at home recovering from stress and anxiety attacks. My(then)best friend let me down during that time, but another friend I hadn't seen in years reconnected with me and showed he was a true and honest friend.

on Nov. 14 2009 at 4:23 am
marjoline BRONZE, Nv, Other
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
Thanks for your comment, as can be read, I explain beforehand who the 'you' is who I speak about.

muziclver91393 BRONZE, Daphne, Alabama
You need to be more specific in this article. When you say "you" make sure it's obvious who you are talking about.