MY LIFE | Teen Ink

MY LIFE

October 12, 2009
By {Y.RLEE=LEE} BRONZE, New Orleans, Louisiana
{Y.RLEE=LEE} BRONZE, New Orleans, Louisiana
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
WHATS GUCCI.........


Hi my name is alesia and today im telling you bout my life.The year 1994 i was born and my daddy and my mother was together around that time.Well my mother and father was the most happiest couple until my mother came home one day and told my daddy she was having a baby. first my daddy was so excited but a little while later he started doing my mother wrong. He started messing around with other womens. The day i was born he was not their.In 1994 when my mother went home with me my mother found my daddy in bed with another woman my mother told me she was really hurt to come home with an new baby and find her boy friend in bed with another woman. when i was one years old my daddy started selling drugs and stuff. My mother told me that my daddy brought me to a crack house. My mother and father broke up when i was two years old. After my parents stop dating my daddy went two jail for being in a car with guns.I really didn't meet my daddy till i was 10 years old i know thats sad. I use to always get mad at my mother from not letting me see vmy daddy but now i know why. i thank god for my mother cause without her i could have been dead or out here somewhere.