The Girl Who Influenced My Life | Teen Ink

The Girl Who Influenced My Life

October 12, 2009
By Connie BRONZE, Marrero, Louisiana
Connie BRONZE, Marrero, Louisiana
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The greatest person that put a positive influence on me is Rubbie R. Rubbie,the 8th grade student at Ellender Middle School,is the greatest influence on me because she always tells me the most positive speeches ever. She has changed my life in many different ways. Rubbie has made me see the world in a different way with great attitude.

How we spend our moments together for her to be a good influence on me? We have our moments day by day through good and bad,but we always know what we do right and wrong. When she talks to me,she tells me advice that makes me listen to her as if she was my mom.She is the best inspirational person to me because she means the absolute world to me.We fight alot,but we understand on how we should not mess up because of the influence we have in each other and i am never going to let any of that change because I love and care for her.

She has changed my life in so many ways.Rubbie has done so many things for me I do not know how I can thank her for helping through the good and bad.She is the best thing that ever happened to me.Now my life is such the greatest it's not perfect,but it is still great thanks to her.I do not know what I am going to do with out her.If she were not around,I would be lost and confused because Rubbie is the only person that makes me want to get up every morning in the most positive attitude.

Rubbie has made me see the world with great atitude.Right now,I see the world as the easiest thing ever thanks to her.She makes me see the different people and oppurtunites that are out in this world.I see the world as if I could get up one-day meeting new people with different careers with great personalities.Rubbie is just the nicest and emotional person anybody could know,but she is always there for anybody if you need her.

I am going to summerize this up by say Rubbie makes me see the world very well and she has changed my life around in so many ways.The most important thing though is she is the greatest influence on me and that I know I will always trust her for any advice and help with my life.I will admit that for an eighth grader she is inspirational and really has a heart for me.