vicky | Teen Ink

vicky

October 13, 2009
By vicky BRONZE, Dayton, Ohio
vicky BRONZE, Dayton, Ohio
3 articles 0 photos 1 comment

me, me is what i always wanted to be. not people that have made something out of nothing i want a chance to be better then those people. me that all im can be when you look at other people we are different from each other so why even try to be somebody else that you can't relate too. i'm tried of chasing other people dreams for them why chase theie dream and you got your own dreams to chase as you het older. can't nobody tell me were i'm going only i can. being a journalist is all that i think about and at the end of the day you always got somebody hating on what your dreams are because they don't have a clue on what they want to be.just being me i can change alot of things by letting the whole wrold hear my stroy. thinking about all the stuff that i been through over the years it have really affected me alot because of the people that didn't believe in me. when it's the end of the day im still going to be me no matter what people think of me. doing bad things like being in the streets all day every day is not what me as a person would want because i gotr big dreams ahead of me and can't nobody take them away from. me is me and that what i'm going to be at the end of the day.


The author's comments:
just want people to hear my stroy and maybe i can relate to their stroy.