Oops, That's Not My Dad!

I really hate being embarrased. It was just last week on Tuesday, driving to my soccer practice. The coach for my team is my dad; he drives all the way up from Ogden just to coach my team. I was really excited to see him because I haven’t seen him for a while.

I was sitting in the backseat of my mom’s car. It was so hot, and I was very uncomfortable in my soccer uniform. All I wanted to do was get out of the car and see my dad! By now, we were about there, and I could see my dad from a distance. He was standing with his arms crossed and his back leaned back, just like my dad.

We turned into the parking lot and I started banging on the window. Finally, he heard me. He turned around.... and it was the wrong guy! He waved and had the funniest look on his face. My dad is very skinny with dark brown hair. This guy was only a little bit bigger with dark blonde hair. He stood exactly like my dad, but he was about fifty-five to sixty and my dad is only forty.

I was so embarrased, I wouldn’t get out of the car till the man drove out of the parking lot. As soon as he left, I saw my dad unloading his car twenty feet away! That might have been one of the most embarrassing moments ever!