The Shower Zombie | Teen Ink

The Shower Zombie

September 28, 2009
By Anonymous

Have you ever been scared to a point where you completely lost control of your body and you do something you didn’t mean to do? Like one of those moments when you go back to it in your mind and say what happened?



It all started out like a normal day, I went to school and came back and around 7:30 I got ready to take a shower. Now let me tell you I have a habit of singing in the shower. So I turn on the water and get in and I feel the steam on my face and see it clouding up the mirror. Well my brother is outside listening to me and I have no idea he was there. So I start singing Michael Jackson’s Thriller in the shower and I can smell the sweet soap while my brother hears me singing Thriller so he decides to scare me. He goes upstairs and grabs his old Halloween costume, which of course, was a Zombie. He puts on the costume and waits outside the door. I finish my shower and wrap myself in a towel still singing Thriller. I walk out and close the door behind me and I see this black and hairy figure jump out of nowhere and guess what happened, I turn around and run right into the closed door falling over onto the floor. I was freaked out and the thing that had just scared me runs away so I didn’t figure out it was my brother until a while later.

So think about it. Have you ever had a moment like that before? Or maybe you’ll have one in the future? But that was my most embarrassing moment.

The author's comments:
This was an embarrassing speech i had to do and i ended up presenting it to the whole class wich was even more embarrassing.