Fun Nights | Teen Ink

Fun Nights

This was one amazing night. We did soi many fun things. First it was just Ajla and I. This all took place at Ajla's house. I got there amd we went on the trampoline.

Megan called and asked me if i wanted to hang out with her. I asked Ajla. She said yes. So we invited her over. She told us she would be there around 1:30. It became 12:00pm and Ajla and I got exrtemely hungry. SO we decided that we would go to Dominos. We also went to blockbuster and got two movies.
When we got back to Ajla's house we decided to eat the whole entire pizza. When her sister Lejla came down stairs to eat she got very angered and and then made a salomi sandwich. After Lejla got done eating she invited her friend lora over. Finally right after that Megan came over time for the party to start.
First we went into the pool and hung out on the trampoline. Night came and we decided we wanted to watch the movies. so we watched them. When we finished the movies Megan fell asleep. But Ajla and I weren't Ready for the night to be over. So we stayed up all night and were just making a bunch of jokes. This took place int the summer and was the best night of my life so far. I hope there are many more to come. Ajla and I are beast friends and I am sure there will be more to come!!

Carolina SILVER, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Hey, tell more of a story! Your comments were more interesting than the actual text. If it's nonfiction, make it interesting!