embarrasing

One day i woke up and i was looking for something to wear, and i couldent find any pants so i went into my little brothers room and i found some pants but they were really small but i still wore them. So when i got to school i went to my first two classes and i was gonna be late for my third period so i ran and as i was running my pants ripped and it was a huge rip so i couldent cover it up. So when i got in the class everybody was just staring at me and it was like time just paused for a second because it was so quiet. And then i just walked to my seat. But everybody was still staring at me, it was so embarasing. but then finally the class ended and i called my mom to come pick me up, and she did. That day was so embarasing but now i look back and think its was funny. But still that day was horrible.

cookie said...
it must of sucked why did you were your brothers pants thats just wierd

stella bella said...
from the minute i started reading this until like a half an hour later i was laughing non stop! but i have a question..... WHY WOULD YOU WEAR YOUR BROTHER'S PANTS?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh wow i loved your story it was so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~awsomeme~ <3 said...
That must have been very embarrassing

forever_dancer said...
Oh! im sorry! that must have been super embaressing! you handled it well ;)