My Moments

My most embarrassing moment, That’s a tough one I have had a lot of those. Like one time I was just walking in the hall talking to my friends, When all of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my head. I stumbled back and looked around, I saw a open door. Was that what I ran into? It happened before in P.E. I was running an all of a sudden BAM! I fell over. Someone opened the guy’s locker room door. I was on the floor with a crowd of people around me. I felt a little lightheaded. Oh, and there was that time at lunch, When I had my water just sitting there. My friends and I were horsing around, When one of them knocked my water bottle over and it landed right on my lap. I had to go the rest of the day with my pants wet.

Of course added to all that embarrassment, I’m a clutz. Like the time we were all playing duck, duck, goose in the fields. It was my turn to be it, so I went around and when I finally picked someone they chased me around like usual. Then I fell face first on my back. Worst part is I got tagged.

There was that time on the first day of school a few years go. You know the doors, the ones that say Push and Pull. Well my school had those doors. I was ready for school I had my backpack, my new clothes, all my book’s, I was ready to walk through those doors. The only problem, Those doors weren’t ready for me. I walked full speed into the pull door. In front of all the kids in my class.
I’ve had a lot of embarrassing moments. I need to work on a few things. Number one, My coordination. Number two, Throwing away my water bottles. Last but definitely not least, reading and looking out for doors. Maybe I can prevent my future embarrassing moments.

Darkstar6265 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 13, 2009 at 3:04 am
This is hilarious... I'm sorry about your misfortune but this is awesome. And the writing in it is also very good, since I can totally see all of this going down.