The Super Bowl Game | Teen Ink

The Super Bowl Game

March 15, 2024
By Anonymous

Do you like football stories? Well if so this is the perfect story for you. The night before the super bowl we had already had a bunch of snacks. We had already figured out what we were having for dinner and where we were going to get it from. You would think that we were having a party but we weren't. We were just having our Grandma over. But my younger brother had a soccer game. My dad and I dropped my mom, my Grandma, and both my brothers off at the soccer center.

 Soon after my dad took me to go get the food. We got wings. After that we rushed home to put the wings in the oven to make sure that they stayed hot. They did by the way. The next thing I know we are rushing to the soccer game. We watched the game, it was a nail biter. They ended up winning. The amazing thing is my brother scored a goal. 

 When we got home we got food from the oven. Next we started the SUPER BOWL GAME!!!!! But I was the only one who didn't want the 49ers to win. But I was also the only one who really didn't watch the game. Football is not my favorite sport. I watch it here and there. 

When the game was on I tried my best to stay up for the whole game but I didn't last. The longest I stayed up was until half time. After the halftime show I went to bed. My parents stayed up until the end of the game. Of course my brothers stayed up as well. 

The chiefs ended up winning the game. Me being the annoying sister I am, my brother wanted the 49ers to win. I was saying ¨Look who won the Super Bowl Game.¨ He just kept ignoring me. I think that I am the best sister.