The Ideal Summer Day | Teen Ink

The Ideal Summer Day

I love summer. Waking up at 6:00 am to watch the sunrise and then going for a swim in the lake at the lake house. As well as eating breakfast with french toast and fruit with syrup and powdered sugar on the side. Afterwards my friends and I ride  bikes to the coffee shop across the street.Along with going to target and getting wooden crates and acrylic paint to decorate the wooden crates for then putting our bathing suits in.And since the outlets are nearby the store we might as well go there and shop for clothes and stuff for the pool/lake. Additionally going to the lake after we are done shopping and using the stuff we got at the mall. Since we are in the lake we went tubing, while also going on the jet skis, as well the pontoon boat and eating lunch on the boat. Afterwards we went to the porch and went tanning for the dinner we are going to whenever we get ready in our new outfits but first we need to shower then we went to the hibachi place where they cook in front of you. After having dessert we went to the ice cream shop across the street. We then will go to the lake and watch the sunset. We will then walk back to our lake house and get in our silk pajamas and go to our beds then sneak to the kitchen and make cake and eat it then go back to our beds then go to sleep.