Sacramento My Home | Teen Ink

Sacramento My Home

By SaeeduddinOriyakhai BRONZE, Sacramento, California
SaeeduddinOriyakhai BRONZE, Sacramento, California
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

I wish everything I just said was true. My city is full of trash. People  throw their trash anywhere, like someone is going to pick up after them. When I go for a walk to the pak all I see are orange dead trees, dry brown grass, dog poop everywhere, and trash flying around you. People are not in a good mood if you say hi to them, they just ignore you like your an animal. At night, when I'm going to sleep, I keep my window closed. I close my window everyday so I don't smell the rotten eggs outside. Also so I do not hear the fire trucks and ambulances that drive by almost every night. It happens all the time in my neighborhood because people get hurt a lot. In my city, I want things to change so everyone could be happy and enjoy their life. People should be not throwing trash wherever they want and not should treat places that are like garbage. And try not to be lazy. And the cops has to try their best to look out for people that are hurting others. People should help the homeless people to get up and work to have a good life. All I can do is hope for people not to be lazy and help the city to be a better place. I would like to see my city a beautiful place one day.

I wrote this because I wanted to say the things that could be fixed in my City and be a better place.