Family Fury | Teen Ink

Family Fury

March 11, 2019
By ChristianCC3 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
ChristianCC3 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Everybody in our family has the same silly personality. My father’s personality showcases how hilarious he can be. Although he has a very serious job, he finds time to joke around, and often answers his on-call phone calls with “OB1-Can O Be.” My mother has always been one to enjoy a good laugh. Her personality is most similar to mine. Her personality personally shows her relationship with each and everyone of her kids. Her personality is like a lamb. She wants to be taken serious but always finds time to let out a “bahh.” Courtney’s personality is like a lamb as well. To keep herself out of trouble she solely laughs when my mother does. Kirsten has the best cackle out of anyone I know. She is a very close second to me for silliest in the family. Kaitlyn is like a lion. She always likes to be heard and is quite serious unless it’s 9:30 pm or later. This point is when she starts getting silly which is referred to as my grandma and myself as her happy hour. There’s no question that I have the silliest personality out of my family members. I am messing around when least expected. I enjoy being taken seriously and pride myself on being reliable. I most enjoy coming up with random names and saying them in a ridiculous way. All in all my family is bonded well together with our similar personalities and it’s fair to say we all love a good laugh.