Family Fury | Teen Ink

Family Fury

By ChristianCC3 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
ChristianCC3 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

Everybody in our family has the same silly personality. My father’s personality showcases how hilarious he can be. Although he has a very serious job, he finds time to joke around, and often answers his on-call phone calls with “OB1-Can O Be.” My mother has always been one to enjoy a good laugh. Her personality is most similar to mine. Her personality personally shows her relationship with each and everyone of her kids. Her personality is like a lamb. She wants to be taken serious but always finds time to let out a “bahh.” Courtney’s personality is like a lamb as well. To keep herself out of trouble she solely laughs when my mother does. Kirsten has the best cackle out of anyone I know. She is a very close second to me for silliest in the family. Kaitlyn is like a lion. She always likes to be heard and is quite serious unless it’s 9:30 pm or later. This point is when she starts getting silly which is referred to as my grandma and myself as her happy hour. There’s no question that I have the silliest personality out of my family members. I am messing around when least expected. I enjoy being taken seriously and pride myself on being reliable. I most enjoy coming up with random names and saying them in a ridiculous way. All in all my family is bonded well together with our similar personalities and it’s fair to say we all love a good laugh.