My Life (Is)n't a Mistake

My life is as blurry as any others. Need I say more? I've been through obstacles in my life, some more then others, I've noticed a pattern, whenever i open my mouth i get in trouble. I've been know to carry around an oil can for all the squeaks and creeks in my way. I'm a mess so is my life right now, but some how some things are looking up for me a big one would be my grades. On that piece of paper is my life, one wrong move, and i get cut. anyway i move i get cut. i end up getting hurt in most situations. i'm not a fighter but i will stand up for what i believe in. i guess you could say im just one of those girls who you look at and see nothing wrong, but get to know her, everything is wrong. I'm far from perfect, but everyone else is one step ahead of me, all the time. I don't copy i create. I don't obsess over silly things like Twilight or the newest artist. I focus on the little things in life. If people would just look at the little things and not the big mistakes, the world would be different. I dont; fight, and i don't argue, i just get it over with and let the other person win. I've learned form this experience in my life as a teenager but aren't you suppose to learn from a mistake? I don't consider this a mistake, i just wish this wouldn't of ended this way. So i'll go my own way and see how far that leads me, how much i will learn from that. My life is just a copied and pasted mess, soon it will be deleted and pasted again.

hannah said...
thank you much...
and it was meant not be be in caps
thats just the way i feel my life is right now not that big of a deal

Alexis B. said...
Are you serious this is one of the best poems I have seen. The only thing wrong is that your sentences arn't capitilized. But besides that I am sure you could get this published. This is amazing!!!